Monday, November 16, 2009

OWLS!


These colorful owls were adapted in fabric from a felt design I originally created for the fall issue of Crafts n' Things. You can find the original pattern in the magazine. I used National non woven felt for their wings and eye accents, be on the look out for their earth friendly bamboo line of felt. Also discovered that America Crafts felt flowers were the perfect embellishment for their eyes. The black faceted button eyes I picked at JoAnns. Their bottoms are weight with dry beans to help them stand at attention and keep an eye on the room.
Selling them at the fair this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Are these for sale somewhere I could access? Although I bet that they are all gone!

    May I use your owl photo for a trend report please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails