Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Free Double Loop Earring project from Wired Beautiful!

Wired Beautiful is filled with unique projects that I'd love to share with my blog followers. After much deliberation I decided to post instructions for the earrings that I was happiest to get back from the photo shoot. They're straightforward and simple with an original twist, making them a perfect introduction to beading with wire, Enjoy!



Shaun was the lucky winner of the book drawing hope she sends her shipping address to my e-mail heidiboyd@suscom-maine.net so I can mail a copy off to her!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! These are just beautiful, Heidi! Thanks for sharing. My craft file just got a little thicker ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously simple. I love the elegance of these and since I do have a wire fixation I think I might just NEED this book. Really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the increasing trend of designer cheap christmas gifts, markets are hoarded with a huge variety of women rolex watches. No matter what kind of handbag you are looking for, you will get it in market. However the only problem in shopping for designer replica catier jewellery online from market is that you need to roam from one store to other to get the designer and stylish one. Therefore it is advisable to shop for designer mens jackets online. There are plenty of online stores that offer designer cheap gucci handbags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails